Thursday, September 18, 2014
Thank You
Thank you to all the parents who came to the Meet the Teacher last night. I know it is a tricky time of day when you have little ones. If you were not able to make it we completely understand! The main information that we shared has been send to everyone. Please note that there is an email attached to this blog, sarah.whitehead.jk@gmail.com or you can use my school email, sarah.whitehead@ocdsb.ca. I only use email for passing on simple information. If there is anything important or at all complicated, I will phone you or write you a personal note. Please do the same if you have any concerns to communicate to us.
I am sure you are wondering how your child is doing at school as it is a challenging transition time for the whole family. I will write you each a note to let you know how she or he is doing and send it home in the backpack express. I will try to have one for each child by next Wednesday.
If you are able to volunteer at all in the classroom we would be very appreciative. I promise it will not be difficult and it will probably be a lot of fun. Plus, your child will be thrilled, of course!
We are so happy to meet all of your charming and capable children and will work hard to give them a special year. They already have settled in so much and are really excited to learn. It is wonderful to see. Thank you for all your help to make this a great year for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment